At OPC we offer two different models and pricing structures for accessing datasets from OPCRD. We offer a Standard Licence, which is a one-off analytical dataset which is provided to answer an approved study question. We also offer the Unlimited Licence, which allows for an unlimited number of ethically approved research datasets to be produced by the client during the one-year licence period. Further details on each can be found below.
|Number of Subjects||Commercial Rate||Academic Rate|
|Single Dataset||Up to 600,000||Up to £60,000||£15,000 – £30,000|
Our standard option is for those who require a one-off dataset to be produced using OPCRD data. A Dataset will be produced by our highly skilled and experienced team in line with the requested specification. All the primary care data associated with each patient in a study-specific dataset is provided as a series of text files.
The Dataset will be transferred to the customer by a secured-encrypted file transfer, from which it can then be held on the customer’s server during the licence period, which is 1 year from the date of delivery.
This licence is optimal for those organisations who are seeking multiple datasets using data from OPCRD in a year.
Unlimited licence holders will be able to receive as many datasets as they wish (provided that they have first received ADEPT approval for the dataset), and may host such datasets on their own secure servers during the one-year licence period.
A range of additional services are also offered to our licence holders:
- Bespoke data to be collected in accordance with protocol requirements – cost to be determined on a project-by-project basis.
- Bespoke data to be collected via questionnaires to answer unique study questions – cost to be determined on a project-by-project basis.
- We can provide a detailed feasibility report at a one-off cost of £6,000 (£3,000 for academic institutions) – these costs are charged at 50% for those holding an unlimited licence.
- Cost List Generation – cost to be determined on a project-by-project basis
- Validation of SQL – cost to be determined on a project-by-project basis.